Evisa for return to Viet Nam

728*90

Xin Loi

Feb 9, 2023
Going to Viet Nam soon and was thinking of doing a short trip into cambodia. Have my evisa for Viet Nam, but I am being told that I can NOT Go to cambodia and then return to Viet Nam for my flight back home as this Evisa only allows me to travel within Viet Nam for 30 days . Apparently I can not take 3 days within my allowable 30 days to go to Cambodia and return, Was advised that I can Not get another evisa as only ONE is allowed in a 30 day period. Is this true?

Is it not possible for me to obtain another visa while in Viet Nam and use it to visit Cambodia and return to Viet Nam? Maybe ity is true as when I was in cambodia before i met lot of travelers coming from Viet Nam and then going West , but i never met any coming from Viet nam and intending to return to viet nam.

Sep 22, 2022
The visas you can get depends on your nationality. The tourist visa you got is probably single entry so if you leave Vietnam you will need to get another visa.

Where are you planning to enter Cambodia from? Pre-covid I went overland from Cambodia to Vietnam. I got the visa for Vietnam in Cambodia, Phnom Penh to be exact.

Many guesthouses in Phnom Penh offered visa and transport services to Vietnam. I am not sure about the 30 day visa limit, that would be something to check with the Vietnam consulate/embassy in your country.

Xin Loi

Feb 9, 2023
Here is what I want to do. Arrive RVN and after a week, fly to Cambodia for 3 days then return to Viet Nam. Have been told I can NOT do that as my evisa only allows one enter and one exit of Vietnam in any 30 day period. Told I can not just get another visa while in Country. That true?

Sep 22, 2022
It may depend on your nationality. Visas are usually done on the basis of nationality. Who told you that you can only have a one visa in a 30 day period?

I found it easy to get a Vietnam in Cambodia, than say from when I got it in my own country. I can't comment on the present situation. It might not be worth it to go to Cambodia for just 3 days from Vietnam.

Reactions: JT_