How to register for E-visa Vietnam 2023?

728*90

vivianhales

Aug 30, 2023
The good news for those who intend to travel to Vietnam in 2023 is that Vietnam has opened its doors to 157 countries to apply for electronic visas (before there were only 80 countries). I am one of those who are passionate about traveling to Asian countries but have not had the opportunity to visit Vietnam, so I really want to go because I have heard that Vietnam is a friendly country and has many attractive street foods.

I applied for an e-visa at the visa homepage of the Vietnamese government, but I had a bit of a problem because I have never applied for a visa online and I am completely ignorant on this matter. For all the previous visas that I used to travel with, I still relied on the emergency visa service to help me, and this time was no exception. I tried to search for a reputable e-visa service through Google and found the website Vietnam Evisa Urgent Service. I contacted them through WhatsApp and received very enthusiastic advice from a guide named Harry. He guided me through filling out the registration form and showed me each item that had to be done. The E-visa was completed quickly in 4 hours, and I was very satisfied. If you are having problems with your Vietnam e-visa, I would highly recommend this reputable service.