Welcome to the Thorntree Travel Forum
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join for free

Lufthansa says AirTags are allowed in checked luggage

728*90
Sep 22, 2022
One of the world’s largest airlines has set the record straight on its policy for Apple AirTags, capping several days of confusion over whether the carrier was in fact banning the coin-size tracking device that some travelers have turned to for monitoring their checked luggage.

German airline Lufthansa on Wednesday clarified its policy, saying in a statement that German aviation authorities had agreed with its risk assessment that tracking devices such as AirTags pose no safety risk.

“These devices are allowed on Lufthansa flights,” Lufthansa concluded.

It was unclear when the airline’s risk assessment took place. The company did not respond to questions Wednesday about the AirTags policy, including why four days ago it was miscommunicated in tweets from its verified Twitter account.

Svetlzdj

Oct 13, 2022
Brazil
sylnaukraina.com.ua
Good day .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want place advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 300 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my page https://sylnaukraina.com.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail irczenkovsvetlana2030@gmail.com