Welcome to the Thorntree Travel Forum
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join for free

Share Your Travel Experience in Paris and Help Shape the Future of Tourism!

728*90

ThomasD

Sep 21, 2023
Hello dear travelers! šŸŒ

I'm Thomas, a UX Design student, and I'm embarking on an exciting project about the evolution of tourism in Paris. I know many of you have unforgettable experiences, tips, and stories to share. **I'd truly love to hear your thoughts on your trips to Paris** to better grasp what travelers seek during their stays.

šŸ—¼ If you've visited Paris more than once, **I'd be thrilled to get your insights**. My aim is to uncover how we can make the tourist experience in Paris even better, more authentic, and how to avoid congestion in traditional tourist spots.

šŸ•’ The survey takes only 10 minutes and could help shape the future of tourism in Paris. Your perspective is truly invaluable!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxCzwVtFxYLUvUVABzaojfUPiI2RYxKJ0wV_VyOVgyrwFFUA/viewform?usp=sf_link

By responding, you're not only assisting with my academic project but also contributing to enhancing the experience for thousands of future Paris visitors.

A huge thank you in advance for your time and insights! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to share them here.

Safe travels to all, and I'm eager to read about your adventures!