Turkmenistan for tourists

728*90

YorgaTravel

Oct 2, 2023
Dear all,

I'm a tour operator Yorga established and working in Turkmenistan. In pursuit of widening our reach and draw more tourists to see beauties of Turkmenistan I would like to open this thread to show you beauties of Turkmenistan and in case you have questions about tourism in Turkmenistan I would be pleased to help you.

Turkmenistan is one of the countries of Central Asia with rich history and cultural wealth but also modern with new architecture and white marble city of Ashgabat, that is known as Pearl of Central Asia.
2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg2.jpg

Turkmenistan with its rich history was a center of several ancient civilizations that was main destinations of the Great Silk Road such as Merv and Konye Urgench, home to capital of ancient Parthia Nisa and city of ancient Sassanid empire Abiwerd
Turkmen Lands_ Tour Package Eng08.jpgTurkmen Lands_ Tour Package Eng10.jpgTurkmen Lands_ Tour Package Eng12.jpg4.jpg

Turkmenistan was also very popular on travel destinations because of its infamous Darwaza crater also known as Gates to Hell

3.png

Nature in Turkmenistan is topic on its own, beauty of Karakum desert, Kopetdag mountains and several natural treasures like underground lake Kow Ata and paleontological treasure of Koytendag mountains The Dinosaur Plateau.

Thank you for your attention and time.

I hope that this thread will fire interest in visiting Turkmenistan and we will try our best to make it possible for you!

Sincerely yours,

Yorga Travel

Attachments

• Turkmen Lands_ Tour Package Eng03.jpg
    Turkmen Lands_ Tour Package Eng03.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 0