UKs worst airport for delays

728*90
Sep 22, 2022
Birmingham airport has been revealed to be the worst for delays for the second year in a row.

The average delay at the city's airport was 30 minutes in 2022, according to PA News, which used official figures from the Civil Aviation Authority.

That was twice as long as the previous year.

In joint second place and only a minute better off than Birmingham were Doncaster Sheffield and Manchester airports, with an average delay of 29 minutes each last year. Doncaster Sheffield closed in November.

At 28 minutes of average delays, Luton ranked fourth worst for punctuality, followed by London's Gatwick airport at 27 minutes and Bristol at 26 minutes.

I recently had a fantastic experience with Ezy Book when searching for Airport Parking Manchester. Their user-friendly platform made it a breeze to compare and book parking options near Manchester Airport. Not only did I find great deals, but the convenience of their service was top-notch. I highly recommend Ezy Book to anyone in need of stress-free airport parking solutions in Manchester!

parkingexpress07

Oct 5, 2023
It's disheartening to hear about the delays at some UK airports, but it's great to know that expressparking services are available to help ease the hassle of travel. Having a convenient and efficient parking option can make a significant difference when dealing with flight delays. It's all about finding those silver linings in travel disruptions!